Do any of these sound familiar:
- Your ambitions and dreams have been put on the back burner because you are too busy
- Maybe you don’t even know what your goals are anymore as you have evolved as a woman
- You are in a constant state of overwhelm and would instead feel calm and in control
- You can’t even remember the last time you practiced self-care (and no brushing your teeth and taking a shower don’t count!)
- You have a running list of why you can’t be the woman you want to BE, DO all the things you want to do, and HAVE it all
- You have big dreams for yourself and your family, but you do not know how to achieve them, or even worse, feel like you are unworthy of them
- You’re afraid of what others will think if you go for what you truly want because it is not the “traditional” path or “Moms don’t/can’t/shouldn’t do that.”
- Lastly- and this one is a biggie- You feel like you have lost a bit of yourself playing by other people’s rules
I’m your Personal Development & Positive Mindset mentor for Ambitious Women. I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed, in survival mode, and like my hopes and dreams will never be my reality. In the past 5 years, I’ve had two daughters and pregnant with a third, moved twice, quit a Ph.D. program, started a business, and on top of basic survival, it’s a lot!
I’ve been in your shoes. Heck- sometimes we are in the same boat! That’s why over the past few years I have searched, learned and tried a variety of techniques to feel good in my mind, body, and soul, to feel like myself again and redefine what my life and motherhood looks like for ME.
And it’s my goal to help you do the same!
My approach is a combination of energy work, NLP, and strategy that I have learned through training, books, and applying it to my life. It is an eclectic style that taps into different aspects of one’s mind, body, and soul. My style is always evolving as I grow, develop, and heal alongside my clients.
Each client receives customized sessions based on beliefs, goals, and personal growth. There is no one size fits all approach. We are all on different journeys, have different goals and obstacles to overcome, and each session reflects that.