Hey there and welcome to my little piece of the internet! I am Meagan Robles-Harris, your personal development and positive mindset mentor. I have my hands full raising a spirited 9 month old and 2.5 year old girls and a business. And I wouldn’t have it any other way!
What to Expect from Me
This is a place where you can find posts on topics like mindset, manifesting and motherhood. Really, essentially I want all moms to be living their best life and going through motherhood on their own terms.
The idea for this business was born during my transition into motherhood when my visions and expectations of what I thought motherhood would or should be didn’t meet my reality. I found that prioritizing becoming my best self and focusing on having a positive mindset made a world of difference in my happiness and in my relationships with others.
My intent is for this space to inspire, provoke some new thoughts and make you feel good :). I plan on writing one blog post each week. If there are any topics that you would like me to cover, let me know.
Let’s Get to Know One Another
Since we don’t know each other that well yet, here are some fun facts about me:
- My dream jobs when I was younger was to be a fashion designer, writer or dancer
- My favorite tv show is Jane the virgin #teamrafael
- I have watched all episodes of Sex and the City, Parenthood, Sherlock, Luke Cage, The Flash and Gilmore Girls
- Learning new things is an obsession of mine and am a self proclaimed nerd (and proud of it)
- Math and numbers are my jam, it must be the engineer in me
- I used to be a pole dancing instructor
- My love language is quality time. My personality type is INTJ-T “the architect”
- I love me a good glass of wine
- I will watch anything that has The Rock or Zac Ephron in it
- You can catch me taking Bar Method classes multiple times a week
- My favorite foods are french fries, milkshakes and hamburgers
- My kindle library consists mainly of personal development and smut books
Now it’s your turn to share! What is a fun fact about you?
Thank you for taking time out read this post! Please like, comment and share.